This article explains how you can change a faulty fan on a MultiGrow controller.
Note: These instructions are valid for one particular type of controller. You may have a different type of controller so please check with Autogrow team if need help.
- Unscrew and remove shroud as shown in the image
- Unscrew more joints and remove fan lid, as shown
- Unscrew fan joints and cut the plastic band holding fan wire carefully
- Separate the fan cable from other wires and then remove it
- After replacing the fan, put the lid back on fan and screw all joints